"I paint or sketch what I have seen, imagined, experienced or what I hope for." Jae Shin (JAEE)
(Find "Jaee" in the paintings for artist's authograph.)
Jae has developed a desire for being an artist while working part time at a fine art gallery during her college years. However, she did not pursue her vision of being an artist then. Instead, she took a career as a professional picture framer. While working, she observed numerous artworks from many countries, culture, styles, genre and different eras. After years of trials, practice and developments, she reached her own way to her dream, called to be an artist.
One year, she entered her paintings to a local major group show and had a successful outcome. From then on, her artworks appear at many group shows and solo exhibitions.
Through her paintings, the viewers can take their own imaginary journey and seek messages of happiness, freedom, love, peace, unity, joy, favorite color, humor, breakthrough ,endless possibilities, frustration, sorrow, loneliness, hope, faith, loyalty, longing, fear, courage, miracle, world peace, or whatever touches the viewers.
* Meet the artist every Saturday at Framers' workroom
4431 wisconsin Ave NW. Washington DC 20016
* Email: JaeeArt@hotmail.com
* Phone or Text message to: 240-386-7964
* Artist: Jae Shin (Jaee - artist's autograph) resides in Washington DC metropolitan area.
* All artworks are original. Most of them are acrylic paintings unless specified.
* Measure units are in inches. (Width X Height)
* All artworks are for sale. Prices and availabilities of the artworks are subject to change.
* If you are in Washington D.C metropolitan area, and wish to see the artworks in person, feel free to contact the artist for an arrangement.
* If you wish to be in the “www.Jaeeart.com Email-List”, please, send an email with the subject line “Email-List” and short messages.